Friday, March 16, 2012

Everyone Poops

Clara just peed and pooped on the potty.  Both were a first.  I got so excited that I took a picture of her overlooking her turd in the toilet and emailed it to Tony at work.  I am taking full responsibility for the fact that this is an over-share on all accounts.  I couldn't be more proud of little Tiny and her poop, and I acknowledge how obnoxiously "mom" that is.  I truly believe that potty training is not something you can force upon your child and they decide themselves when they are fully ready, but at 20 months, I think Clara is pretty darn close :)



While encouraging her to sit still on the pot, I was frantically searching my iPad for a copy of the book "Everyone Poops" without much luck.  This is the book I kept finding, but I am looking for the version I remember as a child with a bright red background and a little kid with a black afro on the cover sitting on a little potty.  Am I making this up?  Does anyone know what book I'm talking about?  I vividly remember a page in the book where there is a pile of poop on the floor?  No?

Anyway, Clara just pooped on the potty.  I deemed it blog-worthy.  Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment